User Support and Contributions¶
Help can be requested from TOPAS developers and other users at the User Forum. Note that you must login as a registered user before you can access the forums.
Feedback and feature requests are best communicated via the User Forum described above.
If you would like to share your TOPAS extensions or parameter files with other users, please get in touch
Contributions to this documentation website are also most welcome, but does require a GitHub account:
- Click “Edit on GitHub” in the top-right corner of the page you wish to edit
- This takes you to the page source at GitHub.com
- Click the pencil icon to fork the repository and edit the page source
- The source format is reStructuredText
- After making your changes, open a pull request